Six random things about me.
1- I hate seeing a wet sponge in the kitchen sink. It is gross to me. It looks unclean and I don't even want to touch it. I used sponges to hand wash things and then lay them out to dry. Once dry, I put them away under the sink. I don't use them to wipe up my counter - that is ultra gross to me! And my mom-in-law has told me many times to wash the sponge whenever you start the dishwasher, just put it in with the dishes.
2- I have bouts of insomnia. I have having one right now. If you've never had insomnia, consider yourself lucky. Now I am not talking a couple days of no sleep, but a couple of weeks or months. I haven't had this problem in a long time and now I am going crazy again! I had the worst bout of it in December of 2004 and several months into 2005. The reason I remember this is because I would literally not sleep. I would finally fall asleep about 4ish and then Kamryn would wake me up at six. My friend, Cyndi helped me a lot with Kamryn back then. Maybe she doesn't even remember, but I do. I would call her and ask if Kamryn would come play for the morning so I could sleep. Cyndi was a life-saver! I remember going to the doctor about my non-sleeping and after trying many drugs, making sure I was exercising, keeping a routine, not drinking caffine, he told me to go tanning. I was so excited about it. I love the sun, love to be tan. I just wish I didn't have to pay for it. While I am writing this, I am thinking that maybe that is it. I have not been in the sun for a couple of weeks now. With my swim lessons done and Lake Powell over, maybe that was the catalyst along with other stressors. I guess I need to go lay out today. I wish I had a pool...
3- I just started facebook. Let's just say it's a little addicting in a different way than blogging. You could spend entire days on facebook. It's amazing who you can find on that thing.
4- I get really jealous when people have boats and go out skiing or wakeboarding. I am in love with waterskiing. It really just is so much fun for me and it makes me mad that I don't do it as often or that I'm not as good as I used to be. The growing older thing is sometimes a problem for me.
5- I am a list maker. I love crossing things off, but get so overwhelmed when my list consists of too many things. Right now I have 12 things on my list. Another reason why I may not be sleeping, hmmmm.
6- I am going to be teaching a beginning ballet class starting next tuesday at Kamryn's dance studio. The girls will be kindergarten and first grade ages. I am excited but really have not a clue to what I am going to do. This may be another reason for my lack of zzzz's
There you have it. My all too interesting facts about me. Enjoy! I am not going to tag anyone, cause last time I tagged, nobody took the bait - maybe one did. So if you want to participate, go ahead!
1 comment:
Maybe you could get a Dr. note for tanning, they might take that instead of $! Good luck with the sleeping, and I'm so with you on the sponge thing, they are just so nasty, and then your counters smell funny.
Post a Comment