Monday, September 1, 2008

Potty Trainning


I can think of no other thing right now that I dislike worse than potty training. Although Mason looks really cute in his Thomas the Train underwear, it's not worth it to clean up after him accident after accident. Oh, I get so aggravated, but try my hardest to not let him know how extremely annoyed I am that I am cleaning up again. The couch, the carpet, the hardwood floor I just cleaned on my hands and knees that day, no surface is untouched by Mason these days. He will get it and will get it soon because preschool starts this week AND he will be going!

3 comments:

Amy Barlow said...

I am with you on the potty training. We are doing it with Camden too... Just keep thinking no more diapers...

LaRae said...

Mason looks WAY cute in his Thomas the Train underwear! Hang in there. Benn told me on Sunday about how Mason greeted him at the door all proud, saying "daddy I went potty!" Then Benn walked in & saw the result all over the wood floor. Oh the adventures!

Rosander said...

Good luck. I feel your pain!