Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sometimes it's the little things...

Today has started out to be a crappy day to say the least. I won't go into details, but with the Brindley's there is always something it seems. Anyway, when I go into "poor me" mode I try my best to find the small blessings in my life. So here is the list today:

Mason decided to cry with me and then go potty, keeping his pull up dry. Yea!!!

I got a text from Kristy.

I got a text from my sister, Kerry.

I am healthy. This may seem dumb, but I truly am grateful for this. I found a friend's blog the other day and when I went to it, I saw that she has been in the hospital and has a long recovery ahead of her. Thus, I am grateful for the health of my family.

Mason wanted to go to the park today and I told him it was too hot. To this he replied, "We can blow on it." How cute is that?

Watching Carter's face, lips and tongue move in concentration as he does his homework.

Getting dinner and Kamryn off to her activities without any stress and Benn wasn't even home. That is really saying something for me, let me tell you.

Catching up on friends blog's

3 comments:

Rosander said...

I'm sorry! I hate those days. I really hope your day gets better! Good luck! It's amazing the things we can be grateful for, I need to remember to make a list when I get in the poor me phase.

annilee said...

Hope your day gets better girly girl! Do you need chocolate?

Amy Brindley said...

that's awsome that mason keped his pull-up dry. p.s. mom, i'm sorry about those days.