Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mason's Big Day


For the past year, Mason has been so sad when Kamryn and Carter leave for school. He often would cry when his big sister and brother would quickly get out of the car once we arrived at school and run to the playground. For the past month I have been telling Mason that he will be going to school soon. That day finally came last week. Although, Mason was a bit upset that he didn't get out of the car at the elementary school with the other kids, he got over it once we pulled up to Miss Karen's house. He saw all the other kids his age converging on this one house and he was ready to go. I didn't even get a kiss good-bye. He ran in like there was a party about to start. I was able to barely pull him back to the front door to get a picture of he and Miss Karen. It's a bit blurry because Mason wouldn't stand still. Anyway, Mason is loving his 3-day a week preschool and so am I.

4 comments:

Kittyrunner said...

Yay for free time!! (sort of)

Rosander said...

How fun for Mason! I love that big smile!

Rosander said...

What a fun day for Mason! I love that huge smile!

LaRae said...

That is one cheesier grin on Mason - you can tell that he is more than thrilled! Too cute.