Friday, August 1, 2008

Am I completely blog-retarded?

Why is it that I cannot figure out how to change my blog template? I know many of you know how to do this, cause I have seen your blogs change from time to time. I have tried to get this cute one from cutest blog on the block and I cannot get it right!!!! I have read and reread the instructions several times, but it just doesn't work out. What are you all doing that I am not. Please help!

Oh, and while I am ranting and raving... my blog pet peeve is that I get on the computer to figure this all out and blogger is down, web-pages are slow or I can't upload any photos. The other night I wasted 45 minutes trying to copy and paste a background and in the end it looked so totally wrong!

I need help!!!! Someone call me or come over before I have a melt down, please, I'll make you salsa or cookies...

3 comments:

The Girlz said...

Call me I will try to help you over the phone. I am sorry that is annoying! You can do it I promise! Wanted to say hi hope all is well. Call me when you have a free minute.

Jamie said...

don't worry i struggle with it really bad. hence the reason mine is so plain :)

Unknown said...

The easiest way to post pictures is through Picasa. You'll have to download it and then it will sort all the pictures on your computer by date. Then when you want to post a pictures there is a little button that says "blog this". simple. find it here.
http://picasa.google.com/download/