After Carter's visit to SLC for an extended week, my sister, Kerry, flew back to Vegas with Carter. He was excited to fly on a plane again, and I was excited that my sis was coming to stay for a couple of days. It was quiet without Carter and I was excited to see him again as was Mason. During the days Carter was gone, Mason would often ask, "Where's Carter?" He missed his playmate and big brother. Kamryn on the other hand appreciated the time away from her bothersome little brother.
So Kerry came and we set off the next day to shop, like we Rosander girl's tend to do when we get together. Because Kerry was only here for a couple of days, we took one afternoon and evening and shopped till we dropped. Nine and half hours later I was done, tired and ready for bed. It was fun to be with Kerry and have someone to tell me something was hideous, that I shouldn't even give it a second glance or that I should be so excited for the sale we just found. Kerry is the shopping professional and can be the devils advocate when your on the fence about buying something that maybe is a little too expensive or unnecessary.
We visited the Town Square mall, the shops at the Palazzo, had dinner at the Venetian, but our favorite place was the Premium Outlets. Maybe we just hit that mall on a great day, but it was well worth the couple of hours there!
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! I really do need to come and hang out and stay! Kerry is always fun to have around:)
Post a Comment