When my kids are asleep and I look into their faces, I realize how much I really do love them, despite how the day went. This one night I went to check on Kamryn before I went to bed and when I looked at her face, she looked like my little baby all over again. I sat on her bed and just looked at her for a while and remembered all the difficult times we had with her and now nine and a half years later, here we are. I was so happy when I found out that my first child was going to be a girl. That is exactly what I wanted. I thought life was going to be blissful. Oh, how I was wrong. I won't go into detail the drama of my new motherhood, but it was anything BUT blissful. In another nine years she will be on to college, hopefully. That is a scary thought for me. What is the next nine going to bring? Hopefully we will still be plugging along and Kamryn will get that full ride scholarship. Here are a couple pictures of my sleeping babies :)
I thought this one was cute of one the devils waking up!
3 comments:
I can't believe how fast that went. I remember sitting at a tennis match with McKenzie, Craig, and Kris and how they were talking about how Kris was going straight from the match to the hospital to see you. Crazy that I've know Kris that long! Wow, It really does go by so fast! Buy the way I tagged you on my blog so check out the details:)
Mom you made me cry. I am sorry for the things I do. I hope you read my blog.
Kamryn
Somedays bedtime is the best part of the day.
Post a Comment