My mother's day started on the Thursday before at the elementary school. Carter's class had a mother's day luau. They leied us with necklaces of Hershey kisses, sang songs and then served us dessert. It was very cute and of course I forgot my video camera to capture Carter's "thumb's up" to me every times he caught my eye. Afterwards, Carter gave me a picture that he had drawn and on the back was a fill-in-the-blank entitled "My Mom Is Special." Here is what it read:
My mom can do many things! I think she is best at work.
My mom is smart! She even knows how to be good.
My mom is as pretty as a girl.
I really love it when my Mom and I go for bike rides in the park.
I love you mom!
Love,
Carter
1 comment:
Cute! Sounds like it was a fun day at the school. I love the fill in the blanks. I truly think that you are the best at work. Way to go! P.S. This is a really good picture of you!
Post a Comment