Sunday, March 23, 2008

Underoo's



Did anyone ever have underoo's as a kid? They were the best! I have memories running around my house with my brothers and all of us pretending we were the superhero that was portrayed on our underwear. Well, while grocery shopping I found them! I bought some spiderman ones for Carter and Mason to give them in their Easter basket. They were excited and wore them much of the day, not to church of course, although they probably wouldn't have cared. The two of them ran around, pretended to cast webs and swing through the air. It was very cute and reminded me of those good times with my brothers 25+ years ago.

1 comment:

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. It made me smile seeing such a familiar name pop up! How are you? Your kids look great! And so grown up. I can't believe it. And you, of course, still look amazing! Blogging really brings the whole world together! Keep on posting!