Here are my three crazy kids on Valentine's Day sharing the L-O-V-E! I had to post this picutre of them because it is one of few where they are looking at the camera and not being so silly!
I wanted to jot down a couple things each of them have said or done recently that have caused us to laugh out loud or just smile a bit.
FIRST - Kamryn. After picking her up from school one day, she told me of her woes with two of her girlfriends who were not being very nice to her and that she frequently has problems with. I tried my best to make it seem like not such a big deal and to told her that if her friends were being rude, then find better friends to hang with! At this point she let out a long sigh and claimed she needed to see a counselor! Since she could not figure this problem out on her own, she needed to talk to a counselor. That is my little drama queen!
SECOND - Carter. One day I found Carter in his room with his shirt off, although he still had his white undershirt on (this is important to the story) and his bed was unmade. I asked him what he had been doing. Did he try to take a nap? He said, "No. I was reading scriptures like daddy." You see Benn reads his scriptures most days in the morning when he wakes up - thus the white shirt and bed unmade. If you don't get the connection, email me :)
LASTLY - Mason. This kid cracks me up! He is so random, especially now that the words are flowing. Last month, we went to visit some friends at their house. The man of the house, Seth - for those of you who know him - has long, below the shoulder length, hair and he greeted us at the front door and told us to come in. When Mason walked in, he simply said, "Hi, Jesus" and kept on walking.
4 comments:
K. I love it. They just crack me up. I always love hearing what your kids are saying because they seem to always have the most classic things to say!
Amy, I so glad you started blogging. I love keeping up with people this way.
hello, this is madi! when did you get your blog??
"Hi Jesus" - great quote Mason! You're kids all looked so great for Easter. I sat behind Kamryn in primary and noticed her dress first thing. You asked about my little Ben's Easter suit - well - I got it on sale at Target last spring for about $6.00. I bought it, just hoping that Ben would be able to wear it this year & it worked out!
Post a Comment