Sunday, March 16, 2008
Ok, Ok, Ok, I'm doing it!
I have now entered the blogging era. I never ever stepped foot into the whole scrapping craze, but this, I think I can manage. I seem to be on the computer enough and now that I have some time on my hands, due to recently being released from a church calling, I am doing it! I love looking at all my friends blogs and then clicking on their friends blogs and then I realize I am lost looking at strangers blogs and where has the time gone! I hope you enjoy it, comment on it and let me know about your blogs. This is work in progress, as it has taken me over a month to come up with just the background, which I love and suits me well, how to post, get the pictures just right, but I think I am good now. Let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea!!!!!! I'm so glad this is going to be so cool to just look up your blog. I love it! I look forward to reading more and hearing about everything that is going on. P.S. I want to know how two sundays ago went. I know you were speaking and singing and it was the last week with your young women, So I want to hear all about it! Love ya.
Post a Comment