During our spring-break/track break of three weeks, we had some friends come and stay with us for a night, which was way too short. The Bishop's were heading back to southern California from being up in St. George visiting family. Aaron and Benn grew up together hangin' out and flexin' their guns - there is a picture of that which I will have to post one day. Jenni is a whole lot of fun and their 3 kids are just younger than our three kids. It was a lively time while they were here. Lots of high school stories and catching up that kept us up late laughing and wishing we could spend more time together.
2 comments:
Hi Amy!
We had so much fun during our too short visit! I'm so glad we were able to catch up a bit! The kids had a blast! Caden still talks about "Corter" (Carter). Hey, we did leave Caden's shirt there! I always leave at least one item wherever we go! Thanks!
Jenni
Sounds like fun, maybe we should come visit sometime. I keep telling Kris we should.
Post a Comment