Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thriller Concert


I borrowed this picture from my sis-in-law, Lindsay. It was a cute one of all of us gals, so of course I had to post it. It's not often that only the girls get together to play. My mom had arranged for all of us to attend the Odessy Dance Concert of Thriller up at Capital Theater. I had seen it once before about 10 years ago and it was still as good, if not better. Maybe due to the fact that we sat in the front row and our view was amazing!!! I loved it and I loved sitting next to Kamryn during the show. After each number, Kamryn would say, "That was my favorite," or "I loved that one," or "That was really my favorite." It was so much fun being my all my "girls." Thanks Mom for a great evening!

1 comment:

Rosander said...

K sorry I keep forgetting to send you that picture... I'll do it right now. That was soooo much fun. I loved it!