Today was Stella's blessing. My brother, Kris, gave her a name and a blessing during their sacrament meeting. It was such a sweet prayer and very heart felt. I love seeing my brother get all mushy when it comes to his girls. Stella is just as adorable as her big sister, Molly. I am so glad that we could make it up for the blessing and celebrate with family. I just wish we lived closer so that Kamryn could play with her girl cousins on the Rosander side. Kris and Lindsay, you will just have to come visit and we can babysit while you go out on the Vegas strip!
Some more pictures of the blessing day
1 comment:
You were so kind to come to the blessing! We know that it's a long drive and we appreciated it so much! We wish you lived closer too!
Post a Comment