Monday, May 25, 2009

Hey Benn! It's Your Birthday!


My handsome hubby turned another year older today. He is only three years older than me, but I love love love to give him a hard time of getting sooooo old! I personally think he is aging very nicely. I looked at our wedding pictures at his parents house this weekend and I thought to myself, "I married a young kid!" The fact is that I love him more and more each year. Maybe that's because we are just plugging along together and each year that we get through more good times and bad times, we still come out on top. Or maybe it's because he loves me despite... ME! He doesn't mind my faults and even laughs at them sometimes. He appreciates all that I do as a mother and wife. He encourages me to get out with the girls and understands when I just want to be with my Rosander gals doing the stuff I never get to do with them. Maybe this is why I love him so much. Or it could be the fact that he is the best dad in the world. He loves to play with our kids, even when they tackle him right when he comes in the door from work. He likes to tell them stories and sing silly songs to them at night. He will cook dinner. He will tell me to go do something else, while he does the dishes. He will stop watching sports to watch something with me. I couldn't ask for more in a husband. My life is better because of him!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday Benn! What a great post Amy!

Sydney said...

that is so sweet, happy bday benn! you guys r cute!

Rosander said...

Happy Birthday Benn! Amy you really do have a great guy! Hope your birthday was awesome! We are glad you're part of the family!