Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tip Toeing Through The Tulips


Kamryn and I made our way up to SLC for a weekend recently. During our trip my mom wanted to take us to go see the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving point. Since tulips are my favorite flowers I was on board. The day seemed kind of dismal and when we arrived we all thought that maybe we would just turn around and go straight to lunch without ever seeing the actual festival. Someone suggested that we at least get out and get some pictures. Well that's all the fuel we needed. Once we saw all the pretty flowers at the entrance and how fun it was to take pictures, we were in like flin! Something about the Rosander girls and a camera brings on a bit of craziness!! We took about 80 pictures while we strolled through the grounds. It was so much fun! Thanks, Mom, for still claiming us as your own by the end of our time there.









2 comments:

annilee said...

I see where you get your beauty! Your mom and sisters are adorable! I love Thanksgiving Point! Very cute pictures!

Kittyrunner said...

Oh, so pretty!! Fields of grass and tulips...wouldn't that be nice to have around? That looks like so much fun! Glad you could see your family--I know exactly what you mean!