I can't believe my little devil is turning four years old. He is really not my baby anymore. He has been forced to grow up this past year by being coearsed into being potty-trained so he could start pre-school and move into Carter's room and sleep in a "boy-boy" bed. We actually had some relaspes back to the crib. It was easier to keep him in there when he was sick once or twice and then he figured out how to climb out. This was no small feat in the Brindley house hold. He is first to have figured it out. Kamryn, Carter and Mason have all tried once, fell hard, and then the pain and tears kept them from trying again. I guess Mason decided that he being near four-years-old would try it again. This time he was successful and loved that feeling of accomplishment. He beamed with pride each time he would climb out, open the door and call for me. But we had to put a stop to that when he broke the hardware on the crib. Not good since I told my brother and SIL that they could have my crib as they are expecting twins. Guess, we will have to fix that... Back to Mase. He is my little animal. He can be a ferocious Gorilla one moment and then a sweet little kitten the next. He definitely has the Rosander/Hall temperment in him! Mason is the only child of mine that has let me smother him with kisses AND returned them as well. He loves to think that he is a big kid. He must get this from being the youngest. Mase is social like Kamryn and loves being outside like Carter, playing and getting dirty! I just love this kid, especially when he roars like a lion when he expresses his frustration with me. I wish I could capture that and post it on youtube for all to see. It is hilarious!
My sister in law, Chelsey is a great addition to our family is such a great match for Mark. She loves kids, so my three crazy offspring really like it when she comes around. I was so impressed when Chelsey came to Veags for a Rosander Girls weekend years ago when she wasn't even a Rosander quite yet. I guess we all knew that she would be one day, probably before my brother knew! She is very easy to be around and I wish we could live closer to she and my brother. They are expecting twins in the fall and Kamryn and I would give anything to help with those babies once they come. I know that she will be a fabulous mom and am so excited for her. Have a great birthday. See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment