Close to a month ago, Carter wrapped up his first season of basketball. Benn coached his team and it went OK. Our team was brand new. Nobody had played before so we did have our share of total defeat, but Carter had fun and wants to play again, so I guess we will have another go at it. Here is a picture of his team. One more thing. Carter insisted that he not wear a t-shirt under his jersey. Not sure why, but I'm guessing that it's because the pro's don't. He just wanted to keep it real!
And here are some pictures of a recent trip out to the dry lake bed to ride motorcycles. Kamryn was so excited to go since she was left out the last time the boys went. She was the only girl there and had a blast with Benn, Carter and all the rest of the boys.



2 comments:
So fun! I want to go ride with them. Way to go Carter. I love that he looks like the pros! I hope your feeling better soon!
Sorry you were sick the other day. Missed ya at the park. Mason was cute though.
Post a Comment