Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Tooth Fairy Comes... Finally!


Carter lost his first tooth! It has taken quite a while for this day to come and he was very excited! Last year in Kindergarten when all the kids were losing teeth, Carter felt left out and wondered why he wasn't losing any. What can I say? I guess some of us have slow growing teeth. Now that this monumental day has come, I'm sure there will be another lost tooth before the end of the year. His other lower middle tooth is loose and Carter is anxiously awaiting the day that his second tooth comes out. I told Carter to wait until we get to SLC to pull the tooth out. That way, Pa can get his dirty pliers from his tool box and pull the tooth out himself, the way it was done when I was growing up. That doesn't say much about my father who happens to be a dentist!!

The tooth fairy did come that night while Carter slept. I think I heard her rummaging around for money about four in the morning. Must have been a busy night for her or maybe she just forgot to do it earlier. Who knows?

No comments: