Kamryn wrapped up her 2007-2008 dance season with her annual recital yesterday. This year she decided that she would try out for one of the dance studio's teams. As a result she was able to compete in some competitions with her team and dance more than in years past. She a had a great time and I had a fun watching her each time she performed. I have to say that performing brings something out in Kamryn. I see her practicing at home, but I see much more when she is on stage. Her movement is so much more precise and her cute personality shows through her smile. I love it! Carter and Mason couldn't wait to see her perform and when she was done, Carter did his "whistle" and yelled out to Kamryn. Mason almost upstaged some of the other performers when he got out into the isle and starting dancing himself. Thankfully he didn't start into "da bumbee" dance.
Before watching video, pause my music player on right side. The video is kind of long... it includes two dances.
Kamryn's Dance 2008
3 comments:
So cute! Tell her good job! She is such a doll!
She did an awesome job! I love that she knew right where to be and where the other girls should be. Looks like she was blessed with uncle Kris' dance rhythm, skills, and moves.
Wow! She seems to little to be dancing like that. So dang cute!!
Post a Comment