This is my last Mother's Day post and it is all about Kamryn. One thing about Kam is that she is all about making you feel good on special days, like birthdays and such. On Mother's Day she helped Benn make breakfast and was excited when I came downstairs. She was the first to wish me a happy mother's day and to help me get breakfast. Then after church she said that she wanted to help me relax. She did this by giving me massaging my feet, which I love more than anything! The fun came two days later, though. Her Activity Day or Faith in God group had a mother-daughter dinner. I was really looking forward to it! I love doing things with just Kamryn and I, even if it's just going to Sams club. It hasn't always been this way, but in the last several years I feel like she is growing up into this beautiful girl who might just like to hang with her mom every now and then. So when those occasions present themselves we both get excited. Anyways, we dressed up and went over to the Wallace home who hosted the dinner. It was done up so nice and the food was oh, so good.

It was fun to see Kamryn interact with the other girls from the ward, one of which, I had no idea they were friends, let alone how silly they were together.

We played games and at the end we were presented with a cute little plaque they had made. It reads, "A mother holds her children's hands for a while... their hearts forever." We had such a good time together and I look forward to many more mom/daughter good times!!

LaRae, thanks for the pictures!
2 comments:
you are welcome! my pleasure!
What a fun activity! So creative. It's one that I should write down so I can barrow it. It's so awesome that you love spending time with Kamryn. I love hanging out with Molly and soon this little baby. I know it will only get more fun the older they get.
Post a Comment