I have a camera that I got for Christmas and I hate it. I hate the way it takes pictures, they always come out fuzzy. I've talked to Nikon on the phone and they have given me several suggestions, but nothing has helped. So today I hope to take it to a camera store so a knowledgeable person can look at it hands on and tell me if it's a lemon of a camera. I'm telling you this cause the pictures I post to catch up are horrible, at least to me. This is partly the reason I haven't posted pictures in a long time. Not sure why I needed to start off my post this way, but whatever...
I can't believe April is almost over. We have had a very fun month! It started out with Spring Break. We didn't go anywhere fun, just stayed at home and had fun. The first day of break, we were invited to go to the lake with an old friend and her kids. This mom takes her boat out on the lake a couple times a week, all by herself! She is a champ when it comes to handling the boat, and can launch and trailer all by herself. I helped trailer that day, but usually she does it all. My kids were excited because everybody knows the Brindley's love lakes! Any body of water for that matter!! It was the perfect day on the lake - no wind (until later in the afternoon) and it was the warmest day of the spring break week. The kids played on the beach, ate lunch, Carter even swam in the cold cold water! By late afternoon, the wind had picked up and the waves were showing white caps, but that didn't stop my friend. She plowed through those waves getting all the kids up front soaking wet. And they didn't mind a bit! They were cold, but laughing their faces off. Carter and Mason were a bit more nervous and stayed near me in the middle of the boat. It was a fun first spring break day! I hope we get invited back during our next break from school.





1 comment:
So fun that's awesome! Ya that will be me some day! Let's hope! I have a really long way to go! What a fun day!
Post a Comment