Saturday, April 24, 2010

April Catch-Up - Easter


How could I forget Easter? I mean one of the most photographed holiday with kids all dressed in the Sunday outfits!!! Seriously, what's my blogging world coming to?

Well, we actually didn't get the Easter outfit pictures till a couple Sunday's after the fact. But I did get Easter morning pictures. It was general conference for our church, so we didn't attend church that morning. Carter and Mason were pretty stoked about that. I will not tell you what I learned from listening to our Prophet speak or his Apostles (which is a very popular thing for Mormon women to blog about), because I can't remember right off the bat. That's how good my memory is! I do know that I enjoyed the talks I was able to listen to... Good thing we have our entire lives to learn the gospel, right?

This is what the Easter Bunny left in their baskets

Yup, Carter has glasses. Kam too, but she decided not to wear them.

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Dang! Your kiddos are cute! :)

Rosander said...

Way cute and I LOVE the sunday cloths and the swim suits!

Kittyrunner said...

Carter's so cute in his new glasses! Cute kids!