Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm Happy

I have looking forward to today for a week. Ya know why? Because Carter doesn't have to do his homework today!!!! This gives me such joy you have no idea!

Every Wednesday he does a spelling activity along with other homework. The spelling activities are laid out on a bingo sheet and every time he gets a bingo he earns a free homework pass. And Carter always uses it the very next day, so that day is TODAY!

He gets to come home and play. He doesn't have to listen to me remind him that he has 10 minutes, 5 minutes, 2 minutes to start his homework. He doesn't have to hear me tell him to focus, and "let's just get through this." And most importantly he doesn't have to say, "I'm sorry" over and over again, when I throw up my hands out of frustration and tell him he can't go to scouts, ride his scooter, bike, rip-stick, or breathe until his homework is done!

I LOVE free homework passes!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rosander said...

That's sweet! I never got that growing up! That is awesome! I know as much or more for you as for Carter! Happy Day!