Tuesday, September 29, 2009

THE Wedding - Kerry and Ben Fogg



All I can say is, "It's about time!" What took only seconds for our family to realize it took Kerry and Ben a little longer. But we are just glad they finally took the plunge and got married. We love these two together! Ben fits perfectly in our family and he is a welcome addition to the Rosander extended family. As I wrote about in a previous post, this wedding and the events that led up to it (My Dad and his cancer, surgeries, etc.) were nothing short of a miracle. I felt very blessed to have witnessed these two being sealed together for eternity. It was a beautiful day, with so much to celebrate. Here are some of the many pictures taken that day (and of the wedding dinner the night before as well.)

1 comment:

Kittyrunner said...

It looks like such a nice wedding! Really cute pics, too.