
I had the funniest dream the other night, that I just had to share. Now of course it makes no sense but I really didn't want to wake up from this dream. I was shopping by myself at what appeared to be something like a Victoria's Secret. One of the sales ladies was taking me through the store, giving me a tour. Then she led me back through a secret door and we were in a very fancy Victorian restaurant. She then introduces me to Jerry Seinfeld! We hit it off and became fast friends!! We ate and talked. I told him how much I loved his sitcom and we talked of our favorite episodes. Then I told him that I really wanted tickets to see his show at Caesar's Palace. Well, guess what? We were in Caesar's Place and he introduces me to the owner of the hotel and casino and his wife and we become friends. I was now rubbing shoulders with the elite class of Vegas. And I am now able to ask for tickets to the show!
We then go back to Jerry's apartment and meet his wife and kids who are so fun and very friendly. I'm telling you we were best friends at this point! Then we plan the next day to go shopping at Caesar's and Jerry is going to treat!!! I think this is why I didn't want to wake up, but of course we didn't make it to the next day or the shopping spree at Caesar's. I don't remember how I woke up or where this fun dream ended, but I would be interested in knowing what this dream means. So for all those who can interpret dreams, give it to me!
2 comments:
Wow! With all of your new connections maybe you could get us tickets as well, and maybe a flight down there! That is awesome!
I have always loved Jerry Seinfeld and think he would be a fabulous best friend. Very jealous.
Post a Comment